You know, I'm pretty much drained, I think too much of many unrelated things, I try to relate them to each other.
It's like my thoughts are a flock of sheep, with me as the herder, You chase one, another two move out in two random directions, you can never account for all of them.
I used to find solace in long working hours followed by an exhausted sleep, not anymore, my mind keeps straying, I wanna be in multiple places simultaneously, I need to finish my work cause I'm needed somewhere else, so I'm not finishing my job as needed, which leaves me even more drained when I go next day to find that the load will increase cause I didn't get eveything done right on the first time.
Even sleeping has become a problem for me, these dreams, I'm not the sort of person who'll dream of nightmarish creatures, but my worst mightmares are usually associated with unexpected bad findings, the stuff only a sick mind like mine can imagine.
Someone commented that I'm unable to focus for the last week or so, it's very true, I never had that issue before, we'd start a conversation and mid-way I'd forget what we're talking about, yesterday my mom asked me if I wanted to have supper, I kept staring at her till she actually screamed at me "SHAMEL, SUPPER?????"
I know it annoys people, but I can't help it, my mind is wandering off in the darkest recesses of my memories.
Yesterday a friend caught me speaking to myself while driving, I had remembered an old conversation, about 6 years old, and I suddenly started repeating what I'd said and correcting my answers.
While I was driving home tonight, it suddenly struck me that I've never broken up with my ex, we suddenly stopped speaking, I was 23 at the time, I had just graduated, was too busy with work, all I remember is that I started working in July, she stopped calling me in September, I noticed in February, when I did call her, she'd already given up and gotten engaged, not that I blame her.
That's the price I paid for trying to make up ground on the career front.
When I come to think of it, maybe it's for the best, since it was obviously doomed anyway, but I think I'm the only guy to forget he has a gf, lol.
I've let a lot of people down in my younger days, maybe that's what's driving me now, I don't want to let people down again, most of all, I no longer want to let myself down.
Miss my Blog
9 years ago

5 comments:
Not letting yourself down is a great goal that I am with you in every step of the way, not letting people down is something variable though cause some people deserve to be let down, don't you think?
By the way congrates for removing the annoying as fuck word verification. 3o2bal wa7da sa7betna ;)
Depends on the person, the few I have left only deserve the best.
i am much more like u , i think about many things at the same time and that leave me unfocused on anything, but i think all ppl like that.
but regarding forgetting that u have a gf, this is really weird and i thought i am the one who have Alzheimer :)
Lol, yeah, I got a little carried overboard there I think.
No wonder whenver someone knows us both asks me what I've done for her to hate me that much.
As a youngster I was a real nut-case I think, not saying that I'm cured now though.
Post a Comment